Since Apple makes the hardware, the operating system and plenty of applications, our support team know how to deal with issues which mostly can be resolved in a simple conversation.
90 days of complimentary technical support and one year of hardware repair coverage through Apple limited warranty is what you get with a new Mac. AppleCare+ brings you three years and covers two accidental damages. That would charge you a service fee of $129 for screen damage of external enclosure damage, or $379 for other damage, plus applicable tax. Moreover, you are welcome to contact our experts 24/7 by chat or phone.
One stop for support
Mac is a completely integrated system because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and a variety of applications. Only AppleCare+ provides one-stop services and support from our experts, so many of problems can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite service: a technician come to your location or have your Mac shipped for service
- Carry-in repair: take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Mac offers global repair coverage for both parts and labour, from Apple experts everywhere in the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your MacBook or Mac Computer
- Included accessories like power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incident of accidental damage ($129 for screen damage of external enclosure damage, or $379 for other damage, plus applicable tax for each)
You can directly access Apple experts whenever you wish and ask them about various topics such as:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and Pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and etc.
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac
- or Purchase AppleCare+ within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (serial number and running a remote diagnostic are required)
- At TopTek System store as a Premium Service Provider (running a remote diagnostic and providing proof of purchase is required)
AppleCare+ available for:
- MacBook Air
- 13” MacBook Pro
- 15” MacBook Pro
- 16” MacBook Pro
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro
- iMac Pro
MacBook Repair at TopTek
MacBook Broken Screen Replacement at TopTek System
You need this service if your Mac has Crack in the LCD, Dim LCD or distorted display. We replace the defective screen with original Apple part.
**** If you have 12-inch MacBook or MacBook Pro 13/15 inch with Retina display and have experienced issues with the anti-reflective coating wearing off or delaminating, please call us now to determine is you are eligible for replacement display under apple program. *********