In case, you don’t use an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or Air Pods not a lot, you can remove them in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com. When you remove a device, obviously, it’s removed from your Devices list and Activation Lock is turned off.
In order to sign in go to Find My iPhone, then check icloud.com/find.
Remove a device
- Remove an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: On the device, do one of the following:
- iOS 13, iPadOS 13, or later: Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My, then turn off Find My [device]. Enter your Apple ID password, then tap Turn Off.
- iOS 12 or earlier: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn off Find My [device]. Enter your Apple ID password, then tap Turn Off.
- Remove a Mac: On the Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then do one of the following:
- macOS Catalina 10.15 or later: Click Apple ID, click iCloud, then deselect Find My Mac. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Continue.
- macOS 10.14 or earlier: Click iCloud, then deselect Find My Mac. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Continue.
- Remove an Apple Watch or AirPods: Turn off Apple Watch or put AirPods in their case. Then, in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices, select offline device, then click Remove from Account.
In order to prevent an Apple Watch or AirPods from reappearing, unpair them in Bluetooth Settings on all of your devices.
Note: You can also remove your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac by turning off iCloud completely on that device. Turning off iCloud turns off all iCloud features on the device.
Remove a device you sold
If you don’t have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple Watch anymore, so it’s necessary to remotely erase it before you can remove it from your account.
- Click All Devices, In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, then choose the device you want to erase.
When, you don’t see All Devices, it’s just because you’ve already selected a device. Click the name of the current device in the center of the toolbar to access the Devices list, then select a new device.
2. Erase the device.
When the device isn’t lost, don’t enter a phone number or message.
If the device is offline, the remote erase begins the next time it’s online. You receive an email when the device is erased.
3. Click Remove from Account, when the device is erased,
All your content is erased, and someone else can now activate the device.
TopTek System (TTS) is an Apple Authorized Service Provider. All of our technicians receive Apple training and they deliver the same high-quality service with genuine Apple parts and the proper tools, which provided and recommended by Apple, to open and close the device therefor the repairs are backed by Apple. Genuine Apple Parts are critical to a quality repair. Visit us to make sure you get your product back working the way it should.
There’s no charge if your Macbook issue is covered under warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law.
Not sure if you’re covered? Check your coverage by entering your Macbook serial number.
- LCD /Screen Replacement
- Logic Board Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Water Damage
- Keyboard Replacement
Premium Apple Service Provider
Markham, North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and Toronto
3000 Hwy 7 East, Unit A9
Markham, ON L3R 6E1
(905) 604-0700 | (905) 604-7475