As Apple prepares the hardware, the operating systems, and many applications, so our experts knows well about everything that works together and can help to resolve most problems in a single conversation.
Let’s Enjoy 3 years of being free and relax, when you purchase AppleCare+ for Mac.
Any kinds of Mac has one year of hardware repair support through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
As Apple designs the system, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a really smart system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, almost all problems can be resolved with just one call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage contains the following steps:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
It’s good to get right access to Apple experts for support using macOS and more
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or driving, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, like:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks
How to buy
- Get AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
- Don’t forget to get it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
AppleCare+ ready for:
- MacBook Air
- 13” MacBook Pro
- 15” MacBook Pro
- 16” MacBook Pro
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro
- iMac Pro
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration problems, get AppleCare OS Support. Check AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.