Do you know that you can connect up to four 4K displays or two 6K displays using the four Thunderbolt 3 ports on your MacBook Pro.
Connect to 4K, 5K, and 6K displays
You should know that you connect as many as four displays in these configurations:
- Two 6K displays with resolutions of 6016 x 3384 at 60Hz
- Two 5K displays with resolutions of 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz
- Four 4K displays with resolutions of 4096 x 2304 at 60Hz
- One 5K display at 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz and up to three 4K displays at 4096 x 2304 at 60Hz
Making Connection to LG UltraFine 4K and 5K displays
Moreover you can connect multiple LG UltraFine 4K and 5K displays in these configurations:
- Two LG UltraFine 5K displays configured at 5120 x 2880 10bpc at 60Hz
- Four LG UltraFine 4K displays configured at 4096 x 2304 8bpc at 60Hz
- One LG UltraFine 5K display connected to one side of your Mac and two LG UltraFine 4K displays connected to ports on the opposite side.
Connect to different Thunderbolt 3 busses
In fact your MacBook Pro has two busses for its four Thunderbolt 3 ports. Each pair of Thunderbolt 3 ports (on the left and right sides of your Mac) are different busses. Whenever possible, connect your displays to different busses to maximize performance. Never connect more than two displays to either bus. If you connect a 6K, 5K, or multi-cable 4K display, you can use a different bus for each of the displays.
- When you start up your MacBook Pro, the built-in display lights up. Other connected displays show an image after your Mac finishes starting up. If one or more displays don’t show an image after startup, learn what to do.
- Learn about adapters for the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- Use external monitors with your Mac.
MacBook Screen Replacement at TopTek System
You need this service if your Mac has Crack in the LCD, Dim LCD or distorted display. We replace the defective screen with original Apple part.
**** If you have 12-inch MacBook or MacBook Pro 13/15 inch with Retina display and have experienced issues with the anti-reflective coating wearing off or delaminating, please call us now to determine is you are eligible for replacement display under apple program. *********